Make a holiday gesture that will bear fruit!
Starting today, order your fruitcakes and support people living with Parkinson’s and their caregivers. We have two varieties of fruitcake – traditional and Cherry cake.
Which do you prefer? Or take one of each!
To taste this delicacy all you have to do is orde our fruitcakes online at the cost of $20 each and pass by the office, by appointment, to pick it up.
Our offices are located at: 560, rue Ontario Est, Montréal, Québec H2L 0B6.
Order a box of ten fruitcakes (a total of $ 200.–) and get free home delivery just a day or two after you place your order.
Our advice: Tell your friends and combine your orders to take advantage of fast and free delivery!
Come and visit one of our kiosques to get your fruitcake and other goodies:
- 2000, avenue McGill College Thursday, November 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Résidence Élogia, Christmas market. 5440, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal Sunday December 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 pl.m.
- Hydro-Québec (Headquarters) 75, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Montréal Thursday December 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 :30 p.m
- Montréal Bus Terminal 1733, rue Berri, suite 2000, Montréal Friday December 6, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 :30 p.m
- Sun Life Financial 1155, rue Metcalfe, Montréal Thursday, December 12 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- St.Mary’s Hospital 3830, avenue Lacombe, bureau 1331, Montréal Friday, December 13 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
All profits from this delicious holiday campaign will go towards supporting people living with Parkinson’s and their caregivers. Thank you in advance for your wonderful support.