Are you caring for a loved one living with Parkinson’s disease and a member of Parkinson’s Montreal-Laval?
Would you like to benefit from our services and participate in our activities remotely?
Unfortunately, you do not have the necessary computer equipment for this…
Good news, Parkinson Montreal-Laval (PML) wants to facilitate access to its remote activities (by videoconference) by implementing a new electronic tablet lending service.
Intended for the use of Montreal caregivers who are members of PML, this service is:
- Available on a medium to long term basis – several weeks/months;
- Ready to use – new tablets already configured with the necessary basic applications;
- Provided with customized training and technical support – by phone if required.
In return, the recipient commits to:
- Have access to an internet connection;
- Participate in any of the activities offered in videoconferencing (Zoom) by PML.
If you would like to benefit from this service or if you have any questions, please contact Sophie Lecours by phone at 514 868-0597 #2 or by email at email@example.com or Janie Guénette by phone at 514 868-0597 #1 or by email at montréalfirstname.lastname@example.org.